MOVIE THEATER DEMOGRAPHIC *
Theatergoers tend to have a higher degree of consumer engagement and have a much higher household income than the general population. Local businesses are always looking to distinguish themselves in their markets and by creating an engaging, welcoming message, Focus Screen Media is intent on helping you generate business for your business.
- 68% of Americans attend movie theaters annually
- 3.75 shows per capita for entire population
- 46.5% of attendees have a household income of 75k+ compared with 34.8% of general population
- 44.2% of attendees anticipate an increase in disposable income of at least 6% in 2015
* Statistics courtesy of MPAA.com, IBISWorldwide.com, and Nielsen.com